1. If you want something done, get off your lazy backside and do it.
2. Be productive.
3. Don’t get hung up on your failures. Dust it off, move along.
4. Be kind to people. Everybody comes from a different background and a different place. Accept their differences, make a new friend.
5. Be self-less. Nobody likes high maintenance types. Be willing to be that person who offers to sleep on the floor so someone else can have the couch, be that person who is willing to give up their meal so someone else can eat.
6. Laugh at yourself–it’s the only way to get through life.
7. Be resourceful–don’t burn bridges.
8. You can’t always be happy, but you can find joy and peace in knowing Jesus.
9. Always work the hardest.