So many opinions, so little time.
Just a quick recap of my thoughts on the issues I’ve seen floating around the interwebs lately.
- Caitlyn Jenner won woman of the year at some award thing I’ve never heard of. People think she didn’t deserve it. Blah, blah, opinions. Listen, my mother has never been awarded woman of the year and Lord knows she deserves it. If you want fairness, you’re on the wrong planet people. Get over it.
- When are we going to stop legitimizing the full-sized Oompa Loompa (Donald Trump) by getting ‘outraged’ every time he opens his weird little mouth? You know how if you punch yourself a kid will laugh every time because they don’t have a sense for when something isn’t funny anymore? And you keep punching yourself until you are bruised and numb, but the kid keeps saying ‘Again! Again!’ America, we are bruising ourselves by entertaining that giant baby and his fetus brain. We must stop this.
- This ISIS thing is out of control. I am overwhelmed by the magnitude of it, so I can’t even imagine what world leaders must be feeling when trying to figure out what to do next. I can’t begin to assume to know what the next strategy is, but I can only hope and pray there is a right answer.
- Syrian Refugees. Seriously America? Seriously? I meeeeean… there’s gotta be something we can do. We’re whining about our safety from perceieved outside threats and yet how many people have been gunned down within our own borders by maniacs with citizenship? Some claiming their violence was in the name of patriotism?
- E. Coli outbreak linked to Chipotle.. I’m willing to sacrifice life and liberty for Chipotle. If you abandon ship during hard times, you were never a true warrior to begin with.
- QUEEN ADELE MAY YOU REIGN FOREVER MAY THE LIFE FORCE INSIDE YOU BURN BRIGHTER THAN A MILLION SUNS.
- People who take dumps on well intentioned trends, what’s your deal? Who hurt you? If someone wants to #PrayforParis, let them. Yeah, we know, the whole world needs prayer. Conflict never ends, sadness never ends, tragedy strikes every second of every hour across the world. That is fact. But if a few million people decide they want to unify under one tragedy, let them. It’s better than a million people saying, ‘So what? I don’t know anybody in Paris. Shut up, Keeping Up With The Kardashians is on.’ So let people unite, even if it seems simpleton, even if its singular and fleeting. It’s humanity sounding off in support of each other and there is nothing more awesome than that. Let it be, jeez.
Okay that’s enough. I’m going to go now, thank you for indulging my 2 cents. :)
Happy thoughts be unto you.